Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Burned Flowers

So... I never lit a match until I was 24 years old. And, um, that was yesterday. These flowers are made by melting the edges near a flame. I had made them once or twice before but had to have my husband light the candle. I volunteered to make some for my brother's wedding if his fiancee wanted them for her bridesmaids. I wanted to practice some more in case she wants them and decided that I wasn't going to be able to wait around for my husband to light the candle. So, I finally lit a match! Kind of pathetic, I know.


I do like how the flowers turned out. I am going to attach them to alligator clips and headbands for my upcoming craft show.


So pretty for spring!

Click here for a tutorial from Mary Janes and Galoshes to make your own!

 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger