Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring break!

I just finished entering all of my expenses for the year so far on outright.com. It was kind of sad because I haven't been making as much money as a I thought! But at least now I know where I can cut expenses and promote sales. I have been putting all my efforts into getting ready for the boutique (and doing some private work for a friend) and I have really let my Etsy shop slip. I only had 7 sales in March versus the 15 sales in February. But oh well. I am really counting on being successful at this show so wish me luck!! (Later this week I will post pics of some of the goodies I will have for sale to tempt you to come to the show!)


I am on spring break this week so I really hope to get back to this blog and finally post a tutorial or two.
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger