Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Cowboy Party

A few weeks ago my mother-in-law held this really cute family cowboy party to celebrate Grandpa's birthday. I took a few quick pictures to show you her fun ideas.


Cute bandanna print table cloth

Cowboy casserole! It was yummy!


Peanuts and pretzel jello. I don't know what it was about the jello but I just thought it was so perfect!


American flag plates



All of the grandkids were given cowboy hats, bandannas, and sheriff badges.




We roasted hot dogs over this cool fire pit. In this picture the kids are making pigs in a blanket by wrapping biscuit dough around the hot dog.






My MIL made this amazing birthday cake. Wasn't the rock candy a great idea?




This photo is a bit blurry, but the inside of the cake was a checkerboard! Awesome!


Such a fun party with cute ideas!

 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger