Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Saturday, November 13, 2010

You tried it!

This post has been a long time in coming. But better late than never.

I am so flattered that a few people have made things from my tutorials and projects.
If you are featured here, feel free to grab a "featured" button for your blog!


Becki made these flip-flops based on a pair that I made this past summer. I love the size of the flowers.

Vintage Pollyanna made this darling necklace from my Retro Button Necklace Tutorial.


Mummy Crafts
used the Fireworks Bracelet tutorial to make this pretty aqua bracelet.


If you have made something from one of my tutorials please let me know and I would love to feature you.

Have a great weekend!
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger