Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Shoes

The other day a friend at work sent me a message online asking what shoe size I am. She had purchased a pair of shoes at the beginning of the school year when it was announced that we could wear open toed shoes. But, she then decided that open toed shoes were not for her and I could have the shoes if I wanted them.


Oh yeah! Check those out! Aren't they awesome? I love them because I probably wouldn't have bought them for myself but will totally wear them! As soon as 30 for 30 is over, and spring comes I will be flashing these babies around!





I am drooling over these wedges by Franco Sarto. They are from DSW. I have a $10 off coupon that needs to be used. I REALLY want them. I know I am not supposed to be buying anything right now, but last time I thought I would wait, the shoes I wanted sold out really fast. If I buy them I will hide them away and pretend I bought them in March. No harm done, right?



 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger