Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Shop Your Closet: Jackets and Skirts

Shop Your Closet is a feature where I find an outfit I like and then go shopping in my closet to recreate it. This way I am exercising my creativity without spending any money.

Somehow I only got one picture of what I wore this week so I am doing Shop Your Closet instead.

Recently, Ruby Mines did this great post about wearing jackets with dresses for spring. There is one outfit with a denim jacket that reminded me of the blazer I have. While my outfit looks nothing like the examples I still found some inspiration there.

The skirt is handmade by my mom, and everything I have had for a long time except the Steve Madden boots.

 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger