Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Shopping (and thrifting) again!

First off, WOW! Thanks so much for your warm response to my Anthropoligie Accordion Strands Knock-Off tutorial! Thanks for all the nice comments and welcome to the new followers. I have to give a shout out to Sara from Two Carolina Nesters who has already made a necklace. Please go give her some love! Also a big thanks to Copycat Crafts, Homepodge, and Flamingo Toes (and anyone else I haven’t seen) for featuring me.

Well, I did it. I didn't buy anything in January and February. Two whole months is a long time for me! I am going to be much more conservative with my spending the rest of the year, than I was last year. Read more about that here.

I had to take back my Valentine's Day present because it didn't work. I exchanged it for these sandals from Walmart.


I took a trip to the thrift store and found this cute t-shirt from Shade for $4. Those wide nautical stripes are so in right now. It was in really good shape. Like new. I couldn't resist. I used the rest of my Valentine's money for it.

I also found this coat. I am a sucker for a cute coat. I don't have a pink one, and I am a pink girl at heart. It's Anne Taylor Loft and in great condition. I couldn't resist. It was $8 and the only thing that counts on my spending so far this year.

I also bought something for my Halloween costume, but you'll have to wait until October to know about that on! I keep my costume ideas under lock and key!

I hope you are having a good weekend! I got to see TRON again this week!! Ever tried going to the dollar theater on a Thursday night? Best idea ever! I am going to see if Spencer will take me next Thursday to see Tangled again!
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger