Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Monday, April 4, 2011

Shop Your Closet: Mixing Patterns 2

After my last post on mixing patterns, I wanted to take it a step further and really go out on a limb. This is what I came up with. This was really breaking my own rules. I really love the styles that I see online where people wear mismatching (but not clashing) pieces together so I tried it.

I really love how it turned out! It was fun to wear and didn't cost me any money since I shopped my closet!
I am wearing a thrifted Shade t-shirt, Old Navy jacket, Charlotte-Russe necklace, belt from local boutique, handmade skirt (made by my Mom), and shoes from Forever Young shoes.
To read some tips on mixing patterns go to my first post on this here. What is your favorite way to mix patterns and mismatch?


 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger