Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Monday, August 29, 2011

Craft Room: My Inspiration Board

Do you have an inspiration board? Besides Pinterest I mean. As great as that website is, I still love my 3D tangible collection. I have had this board for awhile, but I recently painted the frame white so it would pop against the green walls of my craft room. I like it.

Here are some of my favorite "pins."

My favorite thing is literally a pin. I have a big collection of pins. This one was purchased at Disneyland about a year ago. It was just me and husband and it was an amazing trip. It was the first time I had been to Disneyland since I had started crafting and blogging and selling on Etsy and it was tremendously inspiring.

You guys, I can't draw. At all. I am not being modest. During this same Disneyland trip we discovered this great place in the California Adventure park that gave drawing lessons. I drew this Minnie Mouse all by myself. I was so proud! I had to bring it all the way home.
(I also love the dress and outfit in the top corner.)

This outfit inspired the skirt I made. When I saw the fabric on sale at Walmart for $1 per yard it reminded me of this picture on my board so I bought it. Aren't those necklaces amazing?

It's good to inspire yourself, right? This is a flower that I made.


There are still blank spaces on the board because it is continually rotating. I can add and subtract as I feel like it!
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger