Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

What I Wore: One Year Later

It's been one year since I started photographing my outfits almost everyday. Above, is the first outfit that I blogged. It is what I wore on the first day of school last year. I thought it might be fun to go back and look over my outfits and see how I did. I am showing my favorite and least favorite outfits. I was pleased to find that I found a lot more good outfits than bad ones.

Today (Tuesday) I am showing my favorites from the past year. Tomorrow (Wednesday) I will show some that I don't like much at all.

I LOVE this dress and the whole outfit.


I forgot about this one until going back over previous posts. I will have to wear it again sometime soon. I kind of forgot about this necklace that I made. I need to wear it again.

I don't wear these shoes often because they aren't comfortable at all, but I LOVE this outfit. Funny how I am constantly making Blooming Sash belts, but rarely one for myself. I do love this red one!

Classy.
I wore this recently. It's just perfect.

Very similar to the above outfit. And the only one that isn't with a skirt. I guess that goes to shows that I should wear more skirts to be happier with my clothes. : )

This is one of the first times I tried pattern mixing and I liked the results.

This was the first time I wore this skirt with something besides brown. I really liked how it turned out.

Same description as outfit above.

More pattern mixing fun.

My favorite sweater and boots. Can't wait for fall so I can wear them again!

This is where I got tricky- remember- this skirt is really a dress!

It's been fun to watch my style develop this year. I have come along way from the American Eagle shirts and Doc Martens I wore in college. :) Come back tomorrow to see the outfits that I didn't like.
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger