Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What I Wore

I have been trying to take photos in the morning because I teach PE last period and I always change into my PE clothes. I often don't want to change back just to drive home. I only have about 2 second to take the photo and as you can see below, it didn't really work well. At all. A big thanks to husband for taking the first photo which is the only good one.

I LOVE THIS DRESS! It's the first time I have worn it. It was one of my most favorite back to school purchases. I can think of a ton of ways to style it and will probably add it to my fall 30 for 30, assuming Kendi will be doing that in October.

I am really not angry to be wearing this. I bought this top at H & M when I was in Virginia this summer. Also first time wearing it was this week.

All of these clothes are new. This shirt is also from H&M. I just barely bought the pants at Gap over the weekend. I bought the longs, and don't know how if I love the bunching. I hate when the regulars are too short and the longs too long.

Last Friday was dress up day in honor of September 11. I wore this dress from my brother's wedding with an after Labor Day white blazer : ).
Another go at remixing the hot pink blazer. Thanks Kendi.
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger