Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Saturday, October 29, 2011

New Blog Design by the CreativeB

If you are checking out this post in your reader, click on over to the site to see my new blog design by the Creative B. I LOVE it! I look like a professional now! And it's so ME! I LOVE the bird cages. Aren't they adorable?




Working with Kassiah from the Creative B was wonderful. She was so quick to respond to emails and let me know exactly what was going on each step of the way. She didn't mind if I got a little picky with things, just changed it so I got exactly what I wanted.

This blog redesign included the banner, the menu buttons, post signature, post divider, buttons, Etsy shop banner and avatar, sidebar titles, social media buttons, and even a little bird up icon up in the address bar of your internet browser!

Click here to see other samples of the Creative B's work.

All of this can be yours if you click over to the Creative B right now. And lucky you, there is a sale going on right now. So hurry! Don't delay!

What do you think of my new makeover?
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger