Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Shop Your Closet


This week's shopping trip was to look for a new outfit wearing a brooch. How did you do?


I made this brooch; it's the same flower from the Blooming Sash Belts, but with a pin back on it. I love it! I got quite a few compliments that day. I wore it for parent teacher conferences, but half way through first period I had to shed the sweater for the rest of the day so I moved the flower to the shirt.

Shirt: hand me down, Cardi: Target, Belt: Ross, Flower: Made by me, skirt: Ross, Shoes: Steve Madden via Ross


How did you do? Link up below!

blog 50 dpi

NEXT SHOPPING TRIP: Sparkles. I have several pieces that I have bought for Christmas parties and stuff and then don't wear again. Is that wasteful just to them wear once or twice per year? Many people wear sparkles and sequins during the week. I am going to try to wear something this week. Are you in?

Inspiration:

Kendi guest posting at pretty shiny sparkly.

Chici Bella has a cute outfit board.




 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger