Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Touches of Fall and Anticipation!



Putting up my fall decorations is one of the best times of the year. It is the anticipation of things to come... Halloween, fall leaves, Thanksgiving, and best of all Christmas!!! Husband and I plan out the entire season and we will do holiday-ish things pretty much every weekend for the rest of the year (we're kicking it off this weekend with a Halloween movie, hot chocolate, and homemade pumpkin cookies if all goes according to plan).


I have known what my Halloween costume would be since spring and have been buying stuff for it all year. Today I made the final purchase on amazon.com and in 5-8 business days I will be putting on the finishing touches! Nope, sorry, I don't tell anyone what my costume is going to be, unless my mom helps make something, then she gets to know.


It snowed today! It's so strange that just 4-5 days ago it was in the 80s, and today there was a little bit of snow on the ground. It was strange to have green leaves on the trees during this storm. The leaves haven't even changed yet. The seasons are all mixed up! It's supposed to warm up again next week, but there's nothing like a little bit of snow to get you in the holiday spirit!


I just love the feeling of anticipation in the air and in my heart! That sounds super cheesy, but it's true! Happy holiday season!
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger