Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

What I Wore

Well, today October 4th, the high in this part of Utah was 80. Tomorrow the high is 65. Thursday, the current projected high is 49. Gotta love the Utah weather. SCARVES AND BOOTS HERE I COME! And probably some complaining about the cold too... sigh....


Skinnies and a flowy top. I love it. I totally have to belt this shirt or I look like I have wings!


Good bye summer version of this dress. Next time I see you, you'll look like this.


I wore my Rosie the Riveter necklace with this dress. Husband gave it to me for my birthday. I love it. I love her. I love him! Remember when I dressed as Rosie?


I'm telling ya, taking pics of yourself at 7:00 am is tough. I hope this looked better in person.

I wore a little bit of sparkle, in preparation for this week's shopping trip into my closet. I am happy with the many ways I have found to style this tank.

Well, gotta keep it short and sweet tonight. I am late for bed and morning comes too soon!

Linking up with Pleated Poppy and Momma Go Round.
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger