Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

What I Wore

Silly me! I hung pumpkins in my picture taking spot so don't mind the jack-o-lanterns sticking out of my head in a lot of these photos.

Lots of "flowy" stuff going on here. That's all I really have to say about this outfit.



What's black, and white, and gray all over? My tights are gray flowers (I bought them in DC this summer). The shirt has white pearls on the neckline. It's really pretty.


I LOVE this sweater! I love breaking it out every fall. I always style it pretty simply. Any ideas on how to jazz it up?

Close up of my beautiful fall necklace. Sigh. I am in love.


Gettin' my leopard on... Inspired by this.


More leopard for Shop Your Closet. Although I think I called it cheetah in that post instead of leopard. There is a difference you know...



First time wearing this cardi from H&M, also bought on my DC trip. I wish it was longer, but it's a pretty color.

Tonight I got to go square dancing with my husband at the youth activity at church. It was a BLAST. I figured it would be entertaining, but it was SUPER fun! Tomorrow is our Friday... it's fall break this week! We've jam-packed our long weekend with fun!! Wahoo!!!!! More exclamation marks!!!!!

I link up with Pleated Poppy and Momma Go Round. Click the menu above to see their buttons and find links.
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger