Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What I Wore


Last time I wore this dress, I told you it would soon look like this pin. I had to throw something together Sunday morning so I forgot about the scarf in the picture but oh well. I still liked it. (If you are new, here is the tutorial for the lace socks.)



This is one of the shirts I mentioned yesterday. It was on clearance at the Gap Outlet. I know it could be really cute layered and accessorized, but for this first time (and warm day) I wanted to keep it simple.


I wore it with Gap skinnies, and Steve Madden heels. The necklace was a gift from my SIL.


I wore it with this Target trench.


I had a lot of good photos of this outfit so I thought I would show them all. Okay, on to something else.


Polka dots, cognac, and peacock! Loved it. I wore this to my family pumpkin carving party.

I did a bit of pattern mixing here. Polka dots, stripes, and plaid! Cute or too much? I liked it.

Do you like my pumpkin? I did a bird this year because I was lazy and wanted to make it match my blog, ha ha. Husband carved the bat without a pattern or drawing on the pumpkin. He is so talented.


Last, but not least, this is what I wore for Shop Your Closet last week.

Didn't husband do a good job on the photos this week? Love him!

Linking up with Pleated Poppy and Momma Go Round.

 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger