Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

What I Wore

Is anyone up for a 30 for 30 remix? (Don't know what that is? Check out this link to read about it. Basically you choose 30 items from your closet and make 30 outfits for 30 days just from those items and any accessories). I have been waiting and waiting for Kendi to announce a fall one (I even asked her about it on Facebook) but I don't know that she is going to do it, so I am going to start on my own. It's fun to do with other bloggers so anyone want to join me?

I will be starting this Saturday. I will continue to post my weekly "Shop Your Closet" linky party on Saturdays but instead of a weekly challenge I will be doing 30 for 30 for the next month. Feel free to come on Saturday and link up if you want to participate in the remix (or have other outfits to share).

-----------------------------------------
It was cold this week! I got to bundle up!


Wearing Old Navy jeans, Forever Young boots, Old Navy t-shirt, ??? jacket, F21 ear warmer.

I love this picture. I love the yellow ear warmer. I love the pop of color. Don't I look better with curled hair? I am SO glad I finally figured out how to do it!

Wearing Target sweater, Old Navy Jeans, Madden girl boots, F21 ear warmer, gifted necklace from a SIL

I just got this sweater over the weekend. Isn't it awesome? I love yellow and gray.

I can't believe it took until this winter for me to get on board the ear warmer trend. I love it! It keeps me warm without being the full hat. They have sort of a flapper vibe which I am over the moon about! Over the weekend I made some ear warmers with a friend. Watch for that in an upcoming post!

Also coming up... my boot socks! I "made" them myself. I will be posting about that soon too!



Can you guess which coat I wore with the above 2 outfits? Yup, that one.
Wearing Cold Water Creek blazer, ??? skirt, Express shirt, belt traded with Paige, Walmart tights

All browns. As much as I love color, a little monochromatic outfit never hurt anyone. Isn't the jacket divine?


Wearing Ross dress, boutique cardigan and belt, Madden Girl boots, Charlotte Russe necklace

Ah, color. You are back! And in a big way. Nothing like a punch of orange to brighten your day! The wind did some crazy things with the dress in the photo. It kind of makes me dizzy to look at. Sorry!


One last thing... isn't Spencer doing a good job with the photos? Our schedules now allow us more days that he can take my picture. He says that he feels like dying every time I ask him, but he does it anyway. (I only take 1 minute and we only take 3-5 photos every time so it's not a huge deal...) Love you! Thanks!

 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger