Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Quilled Christmas Cards

Remember when I got my quilling kit? I have been playing with it and made a few Christmas cards. If you like paper crafts you should really try this art form!





You can find the original instructions and inspiration for these first three designs here.

This little baby was my own design and creation. When I first made Rudolph, his antlers were a lot smaller. Dear husband, who was sitting next to me the entire time I was working on it, asked if it were an alien. I might have thrown it at him. I was so proud that I had designed my own quilling pattern.... and it looked like an alien!!!! I have since added bigger antlers and announced it is Rudolph to anyone I have shown before they can ask or guess.

While slightly time consuming, quilling is super fun. Try it!
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger