Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

One Cardigan, Ten Ways

Buttoned up and tucked in a skirt

Buttoned up with a favorite scarf

Belted over a printed blouse
Belted over stripes with a scarf and boots

Left open over a dress

With matching shoes

Under a vest


Over a sweater

One button done up over a maxi dress

Belted over a dress with a brooch


My favorite mustard cardigan was only $11.50 from Forever 21. I bought it at the beginning of last fall. It isn't the highest quality and won't last forever (I've already had my mom sew up a hole in the armpit) but I have worn it at least a dozen time which so far means it has cost less than $1 per wear and I am sure I will be able to wear it at least a dozen more times.
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger