Menu Home About Tutorials Style Shop Buttons

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Mod Podge Rocks book review

 I was lucky enough to get a copy of Mod Podge Rocks by Amy Anderson (blogger at Mod Podge Rocks) to  get to share with all of you. Ready? Let's take a peek inside...


 Look at all those projects! You get full color illustrated step-by-step instructions for each project. In addition, there is a gallery at the back of the book with more Mod Podge projects created by other bloggers. Sco-ore!

 I love this book page pumpkin project. If you aren't into book page crafts, think of the infinite possibilities for pumpkins using Mod Podge.  What a great alternative or addition to regular carved pumpkins.

 This lamp project is darling. (Ha, I picked a book page and a bird craft to share with you. That is SO me!) What I love about the book is that there is a wide variety of projects using Mod Podge on so many different surfaces. Even if you don't like the style of the lamp, you can still follow the instruction to use Mod Podge on a lamp shade or similar surface.

My favorite part of the book is the section at the beginning that explains in great detail the different types of Mod Podge, their uses, and a general how-to guide before you dive into the projects. I found this especially helpful because I recently received a giant box of Mod Podge products (some are brand new!) with which I will be creating a tutorial to share with you later this month.

Whether you have used Mod Podge for years and years, or are a beginning crafter, you can find something useful in this book. And isn't it great to see a fellow blogger have such success? Support Amy and show her some love by picking up your own copy!

Yes I was provided this book to review, but all opinions are my own.
 

©2011 All Rights Reserved | Website Designed by Website Design Credit

Powered by Blogger